With over 20 years of delivering immigration solutions, Absolute Immigration is known as a trusted advisor to a diverse range of clients. Our people-first approach filters through our team culture and directly to our valued clients and applicants who are the ultimate purpose of our organisation. We are all about changing lives, helping people and businesses with the immigration challenges that they face.
We respect that every client has a unique set of needs and circumstances and we work to these accordingly, whether they are an individual, a family or a business employing one or more migrants.
Our business is growing and we are always on the lookout for like-minded team members who enjoy making a positive difference in people’s lives and working in a fun and supportive work environment.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, and Auckland, New Zealand, we have opportunities and offer flexible working arrangements to ensure a positive work-life balance for our Absolute Immigration family members.
At Absolute Immigration we are about People. Not Paper.
About The Role
The Migration Coordinator is responsible for supporting our fantastic team of Migration Agents.
Broadly speaking, your duties will include:
- Assisting the Migration Agents with the preparation of visa applications, including the collation of supporting documentation and preparing visa applications.
- Communicating with a variety of clients.
- Assisting in research as directed by the Migration Agents.
- Ensuring everything is actioned to deadline so visas are lodged on time.
The key skills and behaviors that make a truly great Migration Coordinator, and what we are looking for are:
- Proven prior experience within a similar administrative role within the immigration industry, across a range of visa applications, specifically employer sponsored visas
- Excellent communication skills – the ability to communicate via telephone and email in an effective and professional manner.
- The ability to prioritise work and meet tight deadlines, with an awareness of what tight deadlines mean in this industry.
- A genuine team player and a willingness to go above and beyond to help others.
Why join the AI family?
The rewards of working in the AI Family are endless so let us tell you a bit about ourselves and what’s great about working with us:
- A fantastic culture where everyone genuinely enjoys coming to work and spending time together.
- Our employee wellness program - the day off for your birthday, days off to focus on your wellbeing, work anniversary gifts and team events, just to name a few! Check out our Perks page on our website - https://absoluteimmigration.com/careers/the-perks
- Genuine work-life balance, flexible working arrangements and a hybrid working model - split your time between the office and home!
- Career development and training – we actively encourage all staff to develop and grow with us.
- Newly established office in Sydney CBD!