With over 20 years of delivering immigration solutions, Absolute Immigration is known as a trusted advisor to a diverse range of clients. Our people-first approach filters through our team culture and directly to our valued clients and applicants who are the ultimate purpose of our organisation. We are all about helping people and helping businesses with the challenges that they face.
We respect that every client has a unique set of needs and circumstances and we work to these accordingly, whether they are an individual, a family or a business employing one or more migrants.
Our business is growing and we are always on the lookout for like-minded team members who enjoy making a positive difference in people’s lives and working in a fun and supportive work environment.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, and Auckland, New Zealand, we have opportunities and offer flexible working arrangements to ensure a positive work-life balance for our Absolute Immigration family members.
At Absolute Immigration we are about People. Not Paper.
About The Role
As our Registered Migration Agent, here are some things we would love you to get straight into…
- Provide accurate, relevant advice and assistance to clients with respect to visa options and eligibility
- Be responsible for managing your own caseload with the support of a Migration Coordinator and Administrators
- Create and maintain client relationships
- Attend strategy meetings with clients to discuss their global mobility strategies
The key skills and behaviors that make a truly great Migration Agent , and what we are looking for are:
- A passion for helping people and changing lives
- Values that align with ours (check out our website!)
- Proven experience as a Registered Migration Agent, ideally within Employer Sponsored Visas and General Skilled Migration
- MARA Registration
- The ability to meet deadlines and work to budgets
- A high level of attention to detail
Why join the AI family?
The rewards of working in the AI Family are endless so let us tell you a bit about ourselves and what’s great about working with us:
- A fantastic culture where everyone genuinely enjoys coming to work and spending time together.
- Our employee wellness program - the day off for your birthday, days off to focus on your wellbeing, work anniversary gifts and team events, just to name a few! Check out our Perks page on our website - https://absoluteimmigration.com/careers/the-perks
- Genuine work-life balance and flexible working arrangements including the ability to work from home.
- Career development and training – we actively encourage all staff to develop and grow with us.
- Dog friendly office - bring your best friend to work with you!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume via the ‘Apply Now’ button. For a confidential discussion call Beth Gee on (03) 7035 8791.