With over 20 years of delivering immigration solutions, Absolute Immigration is known as a trusted advisor to a diverse range of clients. Our people-first approach filters through our team culture and directly to our valued clients and applicants who are the ultimate purpose of our organisation. We are all about helping people and helping businesses with the challenges that they face.
We respect that every client has a unique set of needs and circumstances and we work to these accordingly, whether they are an individual, a family, or a business employing one or more migrants.
Our business is growing and we are always on the lookout for like-minded team members who enjoy making a positive difference in people’s lives and working in a fun and supportive work environment.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, and Auckland, New Zealand, we have opportunities and offer flexible working arrangements to ensure a positive work-life balance for our Absolute Immigration family members.
At Absolute Immigration we are about People. Not Paper.
About The Role
As our Immigration Manager, here are some things we would love you to get straight into…
- Attend strategy meetings with clients to discuss their global mobility strategies
- Seek and create client relationships and undertake new and existing business development activities
- Make your mark on the industry by providing commentary in company newsletters and blogs surrounding changes to legislation and immigration policy
- Drive the delivery of the business plan within your team, and ensure commercial results are achieved
- Providing timely and technically correct immigration advice at all times
- Create and maintain client relationships
- Represent AI to corporate customers and individual applicants
- Manage a team of Migration Agents
The key skills and behaviours that make a truly great Immigration Manager, and what we are looking for are:
- A passion for helping people and changing lives, and a genuine passion for the immigration industry
- Values that align with ours (check out our website!)
- Proven experience as an Immigration Manager, ideally within Employer Sponsored Visas and General Skilled Migration
- MARA Registration
- The ability to meet deadlines and work to budgets
- Experience in managing a team
Why join the AI family?
The rewards of working in the AI Family are endless so let us tell you a bit about ourselves, and what’s great about working with us:
- Working with recognised industry leaders
- A day off on your birthday!
- Work anniversary gifts
- Career, personal development and access to the AI Academy
- Flexible hybrid working
- Social team events
- Employee wellness program
- A dog friendly office – bring your best friend to work with you!