With over 20 years of delivering immigration solutions, Absolute Immigration is known as a trusted advisor to a diverse range of clients. Our people-first approach filters through our team culture and directly to our valued clients and applicants who are the ultimate purpose of our organisation. We are all about helping people and helping businesses with the challenges that they face.
We respect that every client has a unique set of needs and circumstances and we work to these accordingly, whether they are an individual, a family or a business employing one or more migrants.
Our business is growing and we are always on the lookout for like-minded team members who enjoy making a positive difference in people’s lives and working in a fun and supportive work environment.
With offices in Melbourne, Sydney, and Auckland, New Zealand, we have opportunities and offer flexible working arrangements to ensure a positive work-life balance for our Absolute Immigration family members.
At Absolute Immigration we are about People. Not Paper.
About The Role
The Office Manager is responsible for ensuring the physical and digital environment is organised and maintained to allow the smooth day to day operation of our business.
Please note: This position is based at our Prahran office and does require you to be in the office 5 days per week, 9am-5:30pm.
Broadly speaking, your duties will include:
- Management of the Migration Administration team.
- Running reports as required for management and ensuring the Administrator team meets the requirements of the Reporting Schedule.
- Arranging travel for the team, both nationally and internationally.
- Office maintenance such as cleaning, intercom maintenance and greeting visitors.
- Ensuring IT systems are effective, productive, and meet the needs of all divisions and management of the external IT providers.
- Company agreements and supplier management contracts.
- ISO compliance – ensuring all compliance requirements are adhered to.
The key skills and behaviors that make a truly great Office Manager, and what we are looking for are:
- Prior experience in a similar role
- A high level of initiative and attention to detail
- Experience with event planning and management
- Excellent communication skills with a professional demeanor
- Ability to work well under pressure and to communicate well with external and internal clients
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task - this is a busy and rewarding role!
Why join the AI family?
The rewards of working in the AI Family are endless so let us tell you a bit about ourselves and what’s great about working with us:
- A fantastic culture where everyone genuinely enjoys coming to work and spending time together.
- Our employee wellness program - the day off for your birthday, days off to focus on your wellbeing, work anniversary gifts and team events, just to name a few! Check out our Perks page on our website - https://absoluteimmigration.com/careers/the-perks [link removed]
- Genuine work-life balance
- Career development and training – we actively encourage all staff to develop and grow with us.
- Dog friendly office - bring your best friend to work with you!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume via the ‘Apply Now’ button. For a confidential discussion call Beth Gee on 0468 645 995.